If you have an e-commerce website, that is created using the WooCommerce and needs to create a lead from the consumers who have abandoned the products in their cart due to any reason. With the help of WooCommerce Abandoned Cart, the Store owner can send an automatic or manual email reminder to the consumers. The admin can also set to send the automatic follow-up emails to the consumers to recommend them to revive their cart. This will surely help to change the lead into successful purchases.
How To Reduce Shopping Cart Abandonment?
Every e-commerce store is different, but there are some common issues faced by many sites that result in cart abandonment:
- Lack of trust
- High shipping costs
- Lack of payment options
With the help of the abandoned cart module, the store owner can view the consumers who had left the shopping cart in the mid-way. After that, the store owner can notify the consumers through the email about their abandoned cart. The admin can send both way notification mail automatically and manually.
The store can add multiple templates using the keywords.
See Consumer Details
The store can see the customer details like name mail id notify details.
Notify The Consumer
Consumers will receive notification in which they can see the shopping cart.
Store owners can view the last notified date and time of every consumer.
- Monitor and Record Abandoned Carts
- Recover Abandoned Carts with Automated Mails using Mail Templates Designed
- Recover the Lost Sales with Recover Abandoned Cart Plugin
- Works for Simple and Variable Products
- Recover Abandoned Cart works for both Members and Guests
- Abandoned Cart and Mail sending time can be set
- User Purchase using Cart link from mail is recorded
- Multiple mail templates for follow up
- Activate/Deactivate Mail Templates
- Manual Mailing Option
- Email Admin when Cart is Recovered
- Automatic Coupon Code Generation to include in Mail
- WooCommerce Mail Templates can be used
- Checking Previous Orders for Capturing Abandoned Carts