OpenCart Request a Quote Extension allows users of your website request a custom quote and submit the form to the website owner, it controls customer leakage and you get interested customer details for custom orders. This plugin is best used for business selling custom products or bulk orders.
Usually for bulk order, the buyer expects quantity discount or require some customization in the product to be ordered. In this case Request a Quote Extension help website owner to get custom requirement and connect accordingly. The quotation submitted can be viewed in admin panel with all the details of customer – name, email, phone number, quantity, custom message, date. Admin can directly reply the quote from panel and customer can view quotation status and reply in their dashboard.
This extension is fully customizable. Users can easily configure the module into the new or existing Opencart websites.
- Allows Customers to request quote for products.
- Easily Add to Quote for any products.
- Customer can view the quotelist with products image, name, quantity and price.
- Customer can delete product items from quotelist.
- Customer can easily update the quantity of products with total price in quotelist.
- Customer can write comment with name and email to the store owner when requesting a quote.
- After sent a quote customer can view the success message.
- View the entire quote list with quote id, customer name, customer email, message details and date.
- Send reply to the particular customer from admin panel.
- View the reply status of individual quote.
- Shop owner can delete a quote from admin panel.
- View the individual customers total quote list.
- Shop owner can “Allow Product Quote” button from admin panel for the individual product.
- Show the “Add to Quote” button for “Always”, “Stock empty” or “Disable” status.
- Shop owner can change all texts of the module from module settings option.
- Shop owner can customize “Design Button” like change “Link Text”, “Font Size”, Font Bold, “Text Color”, “Allow Button Style” and “Button Background color”.